Thursday, January 5, 2012

Two Books by Me for Just 99 Cents Each

Sequart has made my book on Batman Begins a mere 99 cents on Kindle. I'm very excited to have this full-length book, which has been taught at NYU, reaching an expanded audience. If you prefer iPad or NOOK, the book's also available for those devices for just $1.99. (Here's a full list -- in particular, check out the Goodreads reader, which looks just beautiful... and be sure to fan me on that site too!)

And in even more exciting news, Martian Lit has also made my "The Slave Factory" 99 cents on Kindle. This one is a short book, more like a long short story, but still comprising 12 brief chapters. It's historical, literary fiction about the Atlantic slave trade, and it means a great deal to me. It's exclusively available on Kindle, where it's 99 cents to buy and free to read if you have an Amazon Prime membership.

Thank you very much in advance for any support you can offer these two labors of love. Anything you can do to spread the word means a great deal to me.

No comments: