Monday, January 2, 2012

Tons of My Writing That's Important for You to Read and Tell Your Friends About and Use to Build a Shrine to Me

1. In Sequart News, My Look at Miracleman Starts Today

Today, my introduction to Miracleman, "Why Miracleman Matters," is up on Sequart Research & Literacy Organization! It's the public beginning of something I've been working on for maybe half a decade: a major, book-length analysis of Miracleman. If you don't know why this is such a big deal, please read and find out. I hope you'll enjoy it and tell strangers about it.

If you haven't heard, I also hosted Sequart's first podcast. The second podcast, in which I'm a mere guest, went live yesterday (New Year's).

One week ago, I continued my look at Frank Miller's Holy Terror (though I haven't mentioned, on my blog, this third article yet).

2. In Martian Lit News, More The Many Lives of Yelena Moulin

Over on Martian Lit, the third chapter of The Many Lives of Yelena Moulin went live today as well. It's aggressively punchy, uber-smart sci-fi accompanied by original art from the great Doug Smock. How fucking cool is that?!? You owe it to yourself to check out this great work of new fiction.

Also my book Watching People Burn, which examines the Bath school disaster, is now available on CreateSpace and Amazon. It's the brutal true story of an act of domestic terrorism by an anti-tax extremist in rural Michigan in 1927. Oh yeah, and it blew up a grade school. What the fuck? Yep, all true. And the book's only $9.99.

No comments: